Bottle Service Reservations
For most shows on our Calendar, bottle service reservations are available. Each section of reserved seating is based on a fluctuating Beverage Minimum and includes:
- Reserved Seating for 6-10 guests
- Skip-The-Line Admission
- Waitress Service at your table
- Ice, Glassware/Plasticware, & Unlimited Soda/Juice Mixers
Table placement & waitress requests are accommodated on a first come, first serve basis. For some dates, multiple sections can be combined to accommodate groups of up to 50 guests. Fill out the form below to inquire about the Beverage Minimum and Section Availability for a particular date, and one of our Republic Team Members will get back to you to be complete your reservation.
Request a Reservation
Over the past 13 years, Republic has produced some of the most iconic artists in hip-hop, electronic, and rock, including Marshmello, deadmau5, Mumford and Sons, G-Eazy, The Chainsmokers, Porter Robinson, Lil Wayne, Disclosure, Post Malone, Diplo, From First To Last ft. Skrillex, Pretty Lights, RL Grime, Zeds Dead, Illenium, Gramatik, GRiZ, Borgore, TV On The Radio, Big Gigantic, Flosstradamus, Death Cab for Cutie and many more.
Book A Show
Are you an artist, agent, manager, promoter, or individual interested in booking a publicly promoted/ticketed concert or party? Please fill out the form below with as much information as possible and one of our Republic Team Members will contact you.
Are you looking to book a Private or Corporate Sponsored Event?
Are you looking to reserve a section with Bottle Service during a show?
Republic NOLA boasts state-of-the-art sound, lighting, and video systems that are constantly being upgraded to keep our venue at the forefront of technological advances and industry standards. Highlights of our in-house systems include:
- Custom line-array DAS Sound System with optimal acoustic design
- Premier lighting system featuring movers, strobes, washes, pars, and more
- High Definition LED wall + live Go-Pro feed of the stage to HD TVs/screens above every bar
Republic NOLA is conveniently located in the Arts/Warehouse District of downtown New Orleans:
- 2 blocks from the Convention Center
- 4 blocks from Harrah’s Casino
- 8 blocks from the French Quarter
- 14 blocks from the Superdome/Smoothie King Center
- ~25 min from Louis Armstrong International Airport (MSY)
Turn-By-Turn Directions (From Airport):
- Using Airport Access Rd., enter onto I-10 East toward New Orleans.
- Continue on I-10 and take Exit 11 via US 90 West: “Tchoupitoulas/S.Peters”.
- Continue straight and make a left turn on S.Peters Street (3rd stop light).
- Republic NOLA is located 6 blocks down on the right side, between St. Joseph St. and Julia St.
Nearest Parking Options*
- Metered street parking is generally available and is free from 7pm-7am and on Sundays
- Fulton Garage: 901 Convention Center Blvd. (2 blocks, rates vary)
- The Riverwalk: 500 Port of New Orleans Pl. (2 blocks, rates vary)
*we highly encourage the use of Uber/Lyft or a designated driver if you plan to imbibe; don’t drink and drive!